The Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) and Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) are partnering to assist individuals, age 18 and older, who have mobility issues and need transportation to receive the COVID-19 vaccination. A roundtrip will be provided from their residence to the designated vaccination site. This service is a socially-distanced, shared ride with multiple pickups each trip. Eligible individuals are asked to plan for up to three to four hours for the roundtrip.
To book a ride
Call the COVID-19 Vaccine Transportation Assistance line at (702) 901-8445, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. THIS LINE IS NOT FOR VACCINATION APPOINTMENTS.
- After scheduling your ride, do not book a separate vaccination appointment. You will fill out paperwork on site the day of your trip.
- Vaccinations for this service are only available Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- This service only offers the single dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine.
Know before you go
- Notify booking agent if caretaker or interpreter will accompany the passenger during the trip.
- Vaccination trips will be scheduled a minimum of two weeks out from the date you book your ride.
- Please bring a photo ID and health insurance or Medicare card.
- Plan for up to three to four hours for the roundtrip service.
- At this time, this service is only available for vaccination trips to the Cashman Center.
Day of transport
- Passengers will be picked up from their residence and are asked to be ready to board when the vehicle arrives. Face masks are required.
- Driver will make multiple pickups before driving to the vaccination site.
- Upon arrival at the vaccination site, vaccinators will board the vehicle, hand out vaccine paperwork before administering the vaccine.
- Passengers will stay on the bus throughout their 15-minute observation period before returning to their residence.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org